[lbo-talk] NYT RIP May 2009?

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 11:24:50 PST 2009

In the pre-digital era Warren Buffet believed that predominant newspapers were an ultra-sound investment, and he would have snatched up The NYT for a mere billion or so in a heartbeat. I doubt that is the case now. He claims - or claimed - not to understand digital technology, but, even if true, I suppose someone has shown him Craigslist.