[lbo-talk] It's free! Like the clap!

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Feb 24 06:44:01 PST 2009

Who needs Deleuze when you have sales managers to mock endlessly? hmmm?

every day I walk to work and I see pansies every where. I wondered: pansies are damn hardy -- considering it is 26 F out and they are happily there, without a hint of looking frost bitten. In the summer, it will occasionally reach 110 F, and they'll still be there.

For months now, I've been wondering about the etymology of the word. How did a hardy flower like a pansy come to be a word hurled at men for being weak -- as if pansy meant a flower that would wilt in the heat or shrivel up in the cold

So, finally looked it up. Didn't get much of an answer.

However, I did find the uncyclopedia, which is a mockery of the consumer generated content fad of Web 2.0. Whereupon I learn that uncyclopedia must be run by upper management here at my job since, I swear to dog, people at my job have written paragraphs just like this:

"Leveraging our paradigm-shifting product line with state-of-the-art technology developed by a dedicated team of professionals, we offer a significant competitive advantage on the diversified but fragmented market of best of breed content-free solutions. Operating essentially without competition, efficient methods allow for continuous collaboration on compendium after compendium, while still remaining void of particulars. Online content-free information is expected to be useful for future political speech writers and we expect a large market sector from speech writers alone. Using our extensive expertise in market based research, it is clear that we need to follow up our action opportunity by revisiting our objectives and re-orienting our goals according to a collaborative mind set so that we can pro-actively leverage uncyclopediac team dynamics and team-building best practices to create bottom-up holistic synergy through the empowerment and integration of key team players on the front lines of our creation and publication demographics. Our marketing department has lost and found, through extrinsic factors which extinuate the intrinsic necessity, that all conjectures related to our dynamically levereged product should be incorporated into our prioritised dirty and horny mind share,(muahahaha...) so as to focus everyone on the same yellow page going forward in a fault-tolerant, results-driven, and robust expectations paradigm. In order to remain content-free, we will initiate strategic core competencies in our interpersonal assets management, and foster win-win, outside-the-box thinking in our targeted skill-set networking and group-to-group collaboration frameworks. Such a clear and unmitigated focus will set us on a critical path to achieve exceptional quality in our quality-driven, services-oriented, Content-free publication game plan. Our ability to integrate and synergize disparate streams of information while simultaneously embracing and repurposing the lastest extreme development methodologies have allowed us to triage facts in ways that would have previously been consider impractical if not impossible. The infrastucture which supports this framework is robust yet yielding and flexible, clusterable yet streamlined and always advancing to the next event horizon. We welcome your collaborative involvement as we create new markets and invigorate existing ones. Poop. "

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Content-free

enjoy!

shag -- http://cleandraws.com Wear Clean Draws ('coz there's 5 million ways to kill a CEO)