[lbo-talk] English on SEIU

James Straub rustbeltjacobin at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 09:57:48 PST 2009

> The response from labor reps here is generally, to paraphrase, "we
> don't have time to read because we're out talking to people,
> etc." as if nobody else here has a fucking job.

I don't know who pissed in your morning coffee this morning, pal, but it wasn't me. Union organizers tend to be acquainted with the notion that most people have jobs and go to them.

For the record: I read books. Even ones with no pictures. All the way through. Proud of it. Enjoy it immensely. Maybe not as many as andie tho (remember that guy's "what I'm reading now list"? jesus! that shit was crazy!). Where is he these days?, never see him post anymore.

Written on my lunch break at 12:56 because who gives a shit.