[lbo-talk] RNC's Michael Steele: Jindal is theSlumdog Millionaire governor

Peter Ward nevadabob at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Feb 26 21:27:00 PST 2009

Here in the ghetto, South Williamsburg/Bushwick (Brooklyn), 'undercover' cops, dispatched in cars without license plates, apparently have the right to stop and search back men without probable cause. The men are so used to it the spred'm without being prompted. I admit having Carabinari-esque SWATs roaming the Upper East Side is a bit unsettling but what I've witnessed is an indignity on a whole other level.

_________________________________________________________________ Love Hotmail?  Check out the new services from Windows Live! http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/132630768/direct/01/