[lbo-talk] RNC's Michael Steele: Jindal is theSlumdog Millionaire governor

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Feb 27 03:40:44 PST 2009

At 10:02 PM 2/26/2009, Jordan Hayes wrote:
>Doug writes:
>
>>I've never been creeped out by the NYPD in the 30 years I've
>>lived here.
>
>Never seen a Hercules Team?
>
>http://www.flickr.com/photos/edstern/2806220592/

>sheee-it. the description says, "The NYPD Hercules teams are the city's
>street-level anti-terror deterrent.
They travel around in Chevrolet Suburbans with blacked-out windows, pull up to curbs, let the doors fly open, and officers in Kevlar combat helmets and body armor, carrying M-4 assault rifles, rush out."

ha. this could describe Sizzlean in LimpDick -- only most of 'em were undercover. In this case, I watched, stunned as they jumped out of the Suburban to chase after a neighbor who was a small-time dealer to supplement his disability income and raise three boys. He had enough from the drug money to hire a housekeeper to come in once a week. She stole some jewelry from him and he fired her, so she ratted him out to the Sizzlean.

When they arrested him, they brought him to his house, so he could make arrangements for the boys. So, he called me to take them in until he could make bail. I walked into his 1200 sq foot 3 br apartment which was teeming with pork power of every sort: some suited up in the kevlar kombat, some suited up in ugly green pants, white shirts and sheriff's hats, others looking like regular city cops, but the best ones were the undercover pork power dressed in whatever they thought made 'em look like dealers and pimps.

shag