[lbo-talk] Protest at U2's tax exile status

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 07:23:28 PST 2009

B... agreed, this sort of thing is a bit of a populist distraction, much like the Big 3 CEOs flying corporate jets to DC as they sought to be bailed out. At the same time, it is pretty lame of them. At the same time, U2 has a long history of sketchy stuff like this... just ask the band Negativland... -A