[lbo-talk] Modern medical "coverage"

Bob Morris bob.morris at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 09:47:43 PST 2009

> Fantastic Voyage cam up my ass -- just to find out nothing's wrong, I have
> a strong suspicion that with the best of intentions this is going to end up
> slipping my mind year after year. And the next time I go will be when I get
> a pain that scares me.

I just went through the same thing at 60. Am insured, will pay a fair amount too. It's insane.

But don't put off the Fantastic Voyage. There aren't necessarily any symptoms. A friend had one recently, they found massive cancer and operated fast, said three more weeks and he'd have been a goner.

He didn't have insurance. Said the bills have pretty much cleaned them out. This is just so wrong.