[lbo-talk] revolting load of crap from our Pres

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Feb 27 18:59:38 PST 2009

At 09:25 PM 2/27/2009, Doug Henwood wrote:
>to work with you to rebuild what was destroyed
>by despotism; to root out our common enemies; and to seek peace and
>prosperity for our children and grandchildren, and for yours.

The Lone Ranger Lyrics by: Oscar Brown Jr. 1974

The Lone Ranger and Tonto Were riding down the Navajo Trail When a band of Indians found em Proceeded to surround em and The Lone Ranger turned kinda pale

Tonto, our lives are in danger We got to get away if we can Tonto just looked at Lone Ranger What you mean, we, white man

(CHORUS) Tell me what you mean (We, white man), Tell me what you mean (we) Tell me what you mean (We, white man), Tell me what you mean (we) You in heap big trouble, But it don`t involve me, white man No, it don`t involve me It do not involve me, white man, It do not involve me

The Lone Ranger said, Tonto Why talk about the shade of my hide After all we been through It would make me mighty blue If you don`t remain by my side

We`ll steal away said the Ranger Grab an Injun by the hand Tonto said, turn me loose, stranger What you mean, we, white man

(Repeat CHORUS)

The Lone Ranger cried, Tonto Stick with me and I`ll double your pay We can do a switch about You give me your pony, Scout And ride Silver, hi-ho away

But hurry up said the masked man To get away, we`re gonna have to race Tonto took Silver and laughed And said what you mean, we, paleface

(Repeat CHORUS, changing "white man" to "paleface")

IOW, notice the "our children and grandchildren" followed by a separating comma and "for yours." the audience wasn't Iraqis, obviously. us :: them. *shock**shock*

shag