[lbo-talk] I don't get it?

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at aapt.net.au
Fri Feb 27 19:24:18 PST 2009

At 6:54 PM -0800 27/2/09, Jordan Hayes wrote:

>>You too Jordan. Get a grip man, if you're going to let
>>every bank bully you like this, you're life can't be worth
>>living!
>
>Let's just say that the fucking I've given to banks over the years
>is worth the fucking I get.

That's more like it.

Don't dread the prospect of a fight with these people, look forward to it as cheap recreation. A bit of sport. You win some, you lose some, but its how you play the game that counts, you can have quite a bit of fun.

A couple of days ago Bitch (or whatever she call herself these days) was moaning about how she was needing a bit of entertainment and calling on the LBO list to provide it. Then today she's telling us she can't be bothered arguing with the bank that wants to rip her off for hundreds of dollars. Easier to just pay up. OK for you dole bludgers, she whines, but I haven't got the time. You can't have it both way, my girl!

Its just a question of attitude. Look on it as an opportunity for recreation. Socially-useful recreation, to boot. And its likely to save you money, rather than cost you money. I mean, as a form of recreation, conducting a paper war with a banks seems to have it all. At least I can't see what else you could want.

Tally-ho!

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas