[lbo-talk] Krugman on the 40 year arc of the Repugnican Party

RCu8598882 at aol.com RCu8598882 at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 14:57:26 PST 2009

I think it's true that under a Democratic administration income levels out more and jobs grow more than under a Republican one. But its equally true that Democrats know how to wage war in defense of capital as well as Republicans. LBJ proved that in Vietnam and Clinton made no bones about going into Kosovo when he felt there was a need to do so. I should be surprise if Obama does not go after Afghanistan when he thinks its the best way to nail Bin Laden and such. As a retired trade union liberal, I look forward to the former--more jobs-- but dread the latter-war. Richard Currie **************New year...new news. Be the first to know what is making headlines. (http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000026)