[lbo-talk] Lynndie England

Peter Ward nevadabob at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Jan 4 19:38:29 PST 2009

It's absurd to point the finger at Lynndie England and those like her; we're all guilty of torture, our way of life and the land we "own" is contingent on it, among other horrible things. If one is going to advocate this kind of political arrangement, which one does implicitly by not honestly working--and suffering--to change it, one ought to own up to the atrocities that have to be committed and presumably one ought also to do one's share of the dirty work. In fact, if it weren't for the likes of England, who liberals have made it a hobby to despise, our so called liberalism wouldn't exists. I'm not defending the reactionary position, but I'd take honest reaction over the vile hypocrisy of liberals any day.

_________________________________________________________________ Get a bird’s eye view of the world with Multimap http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/115454059/direct/01/