[lbo-talk] Bush set some records

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 08:26:28 PST 2009

Are there comparable numbers somewhere for Congress?

I seem to recall that the only thing held in lower esteem than the president during some of this interval was Congress.

Given Bush's low poll numbers, it is um interesting that he still managed to have his way about many. many policy initiatives.

Considering comparative size of electoral victories and legislative majorities for the incoming Congress and Obama administration, also disheartening how accommodating O is being to Repugs too but that is a different problem.

DC