[lbo-talk] Israeli offer to treat injured victims of the Gaza conflict

Bill Bartlett billbartlett at aapt.net.au
Thu Jan 8 06:11:19 PST 2009

At 1:39 PM +0000 8/1/09, Lajany Otum wrote:

><http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3651173,00.html>

Thank goodness! The fate of dogs cats and pigeons injured by stray rockets has been worrying me sick for days. But I see that the world's last apartheid regime has thought of everything to minimise the last pockets of suffering in the region. Once again the billions of dollars in subsidies the US showers on its client state are being put to good use.

Surely only a matter of time before the Israeli government extends such assistance to the cats and dogs of Gaza, if only to demonstrate its humanitarian credentials.

Bill Bartlett Bracknell Tas