[lbo-talk] xmas wish list

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 8 10:24:11 PST 2009

At 06:30 PM 1/7/2009, Max B. Sawicky wrote:

>I'd rather we get Barbie/Janet Leigh in the shower scene from Psycho.

A few years ago I spent a night in a small town motel in Nevada. When I was checking in I noticed a publicity photo of Janet Leigh on the office wall. I asked about it and the proprietor said "Yeah, that's her. She used to stay here to get away from it all." Later in my room I was thinking either the motel owners are messing with people or the story is true but either way I should sleep with one eye open.