[lbo-talk] Guardian: Obama prepared to talk to Hamas

Peter Ward nevadabob at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jan 10 08:31:07 PST 2009

The currently philosophy of progressive organizations from labor to the anti-war movement seems to be predicated on the claim that we can pimp our way two freedom.

So far, the net result of Obama's campaign and subsequent electoral victory, such as it was, has been to cause well-meaning liberal souls to squander their energy, time and money on various futile activities, such as "campaigning" rather than doing what they ought to be doing-inciting an organized revolt.