[lbo-talk] Guardian: Obama prepared to talk to Hamas

Peter Ward nevadabob at hotmail.co.uk
Sat Jan 10 08:39:25 PST 2009

If I send you an email telling you I won the lottery, request your bank details and then drain your account the fact you were a fool to fall for it doesn't justify my actions. Or, if I beat the shit out of a child to steal his ice cream you can't claim the child was to blame because he was too weak to defend himself. People can be manipulated in this way because of the results of nearly three generations of marketing and public relations science. Incidentally, academics, for their part, do next to nothing to combat the PR industry, a shameful fact when you consider they are the ones best equipped to do so.

_________________________________________________________________ Are you a PC?  Upload your PC story and show the world http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/122465942/direct/01/