[lbo-talk] Stewart on Gaza

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 09:51:27 PST 2009

Hi Carrol

The topic of the message is some thing to say thank you electronically to MSNBC.

Below that the link to play the video is to the right of the text. It might be easier to find i if you DON'T enlarge the text, and Stewart's delivery together with the imbedded news clips is much more fund than the transcript. Look for a picture of Jon Steward and if you can see the arrow over his face, click on that. Or just try clicking on the picture.

Good luck.

DoreneC

DoreneC