[lbo-talk] O's sit-down with the left

Matthias Wasser matthias.wasser at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 18:59:35 PST 2009

> Joke. It's what passes for the left in DC.

No, no, of course, and you could make that comment about any of the people listed; I just found it amusing that among their numbers one who isn't even center-left by self-identification.

If it's any consolation, as the right reminded us all again and again, Obama has hobknobbed with the actual left now and then. I'm sure he knows what our thinking would be, even if we have no actual way of exercising real pressure on anything.