[lbo-talk] Why I Oppose the War -- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s 80th birthday (radio show)

Mitchel Cohen mitchelcohen at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 15 16:59:04 PST 2009

Please tune in to STEAL THIS RADIO #67 at http://www.NYTalkRadio.net

Click on "Listen Live" on Friday, January 16, 2009, at 11 a.m. (NY Time) or again on Tuesday, January 20, at 8 pm (NY Time)

This week:

*** Celebrate the 80th Birthday of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. We listen to the full, unabridged speech by Dr. King: "Why I Oppose the War"

also: - A New Year's message from Lori Berenson - The truth about the Somali Pirates, many of whom are actually fighting to prevent nuclear and toxic waste from being dumped in their waters!, and - Mitchel Cohen's thoughts on Israel's bombardment of Gaza

Music by: Stevie Wonder Patti Smith Jefferson Airplane

If you miss hearing this show live, you can hear it podcast after Tuesday, 24/7 at: http://tribecaradio.net/wpradioblog/podcasts/stealthisradio/

Just click on the arrow (triangle) under the blurb, sit back and listen to Show #67 -- or, any of the other terrific editions of Steal This Radio, all listed and archived right there.

AND, please add comments! Just click on the silly-named "No Comments" and say your piece!

Thanx.

Mitchel