[lbo-talk] [Fwd: this is big news]

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 14:28:55 PST 2009

BHO or not, possibly the US elections are not the factor in how things are playing out. Israel has elections in about a month and Iran has elections in April. Someone I know said there is likely to be a good deal of pre election silliness and posturing in such seasons.

Anyone know of some concise material about the players in either election and about their likely positions...?

DC