[lbo-talk] Obama, Roberts flub the swearing-in oath

shag shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Jan 20 12:01:48 PST 2009

> On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 2:31 PM, B. <docile_body at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> It didn't go exactly that way.
>
> Prepare for arguments along the following lines:
>
> <http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1115/is-u-s-income-tax-invalid-because-ohio-wasnt-legally-a-state-when-the-16th-amendment-was-ratified>

good lard. on that note, we got to watch it in the media hall at work. back at the desk, i tuned in to cspan. got sick of those wankers calling in asking, "What's going to happen with reparations. All those descendants of slaves are going to want reparations. Where's Obama stand?"

for christ sake.

so I tune in to CNN instead whereupon I have to see a rolling feed of every wanker on facebook updating their status while also watching the CNN live feed. how fucking annoying. Like I wanted to read inane facebook updates.