[lbo-talk] Michelle's dress could mean improved relations with Cuba

Charles Brown charlesb at cncl.ci.detroit.mi.us
Wed Jan 21 11:47:59 PST 2009

shag: heh. from a distance -- we have 19" telly -- it looks like someone sewed coconut macaroons to her ballgown -- taiwanese designer, Jason Woo. hmmmm. Don't know what that'll do for relations with Taiwan. Otherwise, I liked the style but the damn thing was too long, so obama was afraid of tripping over it. Plus it made it difficult to do any fancy footwork out there on the floor. that can go in the 'advice to future first ladies' book I guess.

where is Charles damn it? I suppose he is in D.C. hmmm? I want to know what Charles' mother thought of her dresses. :)

^^^ CB: My mother didn't say anything critical of the dress(es). She seemed to enjoy all the festivities.

Somebody who was in DC said Michelle walked down the avenue

in high heals and was steppin'

Did you see George Bush try to

kiss Michelle in the mouth ? Me and somebody I was watching

with got pissed.