[lbo-talk] Greece, was Re: Bar-bar-bar Barian (Was Re: Cockeyed Optimism)

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 07:33:24 PST 2009

Doesn't explain how the word became the name of a people and region. Well, OK, I do see some similarity between Graikos and Hellas, but why would the Romans pick up on the former and not the latter? Weird.

Who cares about Czechs? They're a reactionary people who will cease to exist in reunified Germany, to be replaced by progressive Germans.