[lbo-talk] Greece, was Bar-bar-bar Barian

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 00:44:09 PST 2009

The graffiti on the walls of Pompei (God it's depressing reading those things) contain one neutral, probably humorous, mention of homosexuality ("girls, alas! I have given you up and only sodomize boys! Mourn, poor womanhood!"), and several negative ones ("so-and-so is a damn faggot"), if that counts for anything.