[lbo-talk] What next for the Obama Generation?

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 11:33:09 PST 2009

Shag posted a piece by LBO-talk vet Chris Kromm: "WHAT NEXT FOR THE OBAMA GENERATION?"

I sez:

Ah, here's a prime example of the relentless "holding of Obama's feet to the fire" we heard so much about prior to the inauguration-gasm:

"I talked with Steven Newmark, national coordinator of Young Lawyers for Obama, a network of nearly 10,000 progressive attorneys in 55 cities who raised $1.4 million for Obama's campaign. I asked if the group was going to keep going now that their man is in office, and Newmark seemed surprised by the very question: 'We're already gearing up for 2012,' he said."

_________________________________________________________________ Windows Live™ Hotmail®:…more than just e-mail. http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_hm_justgotbetter_explore_012009