[lbo-talk] Waterboarding etc.

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 23 13:22:58 PST 2009

CD sez:

"Not to mention detached from reality."

JG replies:

C'mon, Chris, don't be so willfully thick. One harshly criticizes Obama from the left not because one actually believes that radical changes are possible, but as part of a general strategy to increase the chances that mild reforms get adopted. Hell, I don't know why I've gotten drawn into this discussion, because it's not like I'm an activist zealot... or even much of a mail-list junkie lately. It just seems like an old chestnut from Organizing 101 to me.

_________________________________________________________________ Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t2_allup_explore_012009