[lbo-talk] Giuliani: I hope Obama has read Amity Shlaes

James Heartfield Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 11:50:49 PST 2009

Doug, no disrespect to your Dad, I am sure he had a great time in the CCC (my grandfather enjoyed his years making cordite for the munitions industry, come to that).

But the International Council Correspondence for March 1935, page 8, reports, for example that rebellious boys in the South Mountain Reservation, in New Jersey were put under military discipline by one Captain Tobin, and the mutineers expelled.