[lbo-talk] Waterboarding etc.

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 27 04:13:30 PST 2009

How about: 8 years ago the quasi-government in Afghanistan was providing support to people who carried out attacks on NYC and Washington DC, and if they get back into power again they might do something similar again, so we should try to keep them from coming back into power?

--- On Tue, 1/27/09, shag carpet bomb <shag at cleandraws.com> wrote: there's no reason to think that obama just isn't the kind of guy who would, as a matter of course, simply hew to those ideas: that we must look weak, that we must exact revenge, that we must keep $ pumping the mil-industrial complex.