[lbo-talk] GOP views on stimulus given twice as much airtime as supporters'

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 21:14:55 PST 2009

This was exactly my experience listening to NPR this afternoon... interrupted the mainstream liberal academic and let the ex-White House "advisor" interrupt and rant w/o challenge w/r/t Obama's interview and then pretty much only quoted Repub and had more anti-bill soundbites than actual specifics about the bill...