[lbo-talk] Leninists find Jesus

Charles Brown cdb1003 at prodigy.net
Thu Jan 29 13:30:59 PST 2009

--- On Thu, 1/29/09, Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> wrote:

From: Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Leninists find Jesus To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org, lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 7:05 PM

At 10:36 AM 1/29/2009, Shane Mage wrote:

> What in the name of Jesus did John the Baptizer have to do with the
> farrago baptized "Christianity" by Saul/Paul and his acolytes?

This is a question that contains its own answer so I'm not sure if you're looking for a response.

I think Doug has been quickly proven right that conversations about Christianity won't "get us anywhere." I'd still recommend the Zizek stuff though. ^^^^CB: Why does The Zizer get a special exception ?