[lbo-talk] two related enterprises?

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 11:10:43 PST 2009

http://www.alternet.org/sex/123769/?page=entire

Hey Natalie Dylan, Here's Some Advice for Selling Your Viginity

First off, let's make sure some religious group doesn't buy it and decide to keep it intact forever.

[. . .]

We are now officially in the 15 minutes of Natalie Dylan, the pseudonym of the enterprising 22-year-old who is auctioning off her virginity through the Moonlite Bunny Ranch in Nevada as part of a thesis project for a master's degree in marriage and family therapy (she recently completed her BA in women's studies from California State University, Sacramento). The bidding began in September and, as of this writing, is up to $3.7 million.

[and...]

http://dabagirls.com/

Dating A Banker Anonymous

Are you or someone you love dating a banker? If so, we are here to support you through these difficult times. Dating A Banker Anonymous (DABA) is a safe place where women can come together – free from the scrutiny of feminists– and share their tearful tales of how the mortgage meltdown has affected their relationships.

[can't tell how much of this is a joke, but more here...http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/28/nyregion/28daba.html?_r=1&ref=nyregion]