[lbo-talk] Card check: I'm winning!

SA s11131978 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 19:34:44 PST 2009

---

Politico Obama silent on card check bill By JOSH GERSTEIN | 1/30/09 6:53 PM EST

[...] The silence from Mr. Obama on the issue came a day after Vice President Biden said he and Mr. Obama thought that action on the card check bill would be slower than expected and that the measure might be watered down.

"Both of us thought 10 months ago that this would be a top-priority item in terms of immediate action. We know there's probably going to be some compromise here," Biden told CNBC. Asked if that meant the issue might not be addressed until 2010, Biden said, "No..This year we hope."

SA