[lbo-talk] Run Away With Me My Love. Run Away And Debate

Dwayne Monroe dwayne.monroe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 13:12:19 PDT 2009

I know that all of you are wondering, like a dog, locked inside wonders how to open a door, about Critical Run.

Here are the answers.

CRITICAL RUN

<http://www.emergencyrooms.org/criticalrun.html>

Critical Run is a format for criticism; it is a stimulating, debating, and sweating format. In Emergency Room we extract outrage, we extract sweat, we extract efforts,

Critical Run is a run where we debate while we run. Critical Run is an embodied metaphor. An absorption of what we feel we should do in a world at the edge of an abyss. But it is not a run away from the gulf to escape But a run for solutions.

Critical Run is a method to energize the debate in emergencies. We can not remain sedentary. Drinking (for instance smoothies) Eating (for instance sushi) Run. Run away. Run towards. Run together. Run for. Run.

We see the debates are dying. They appear wilted, decaying. The debates are faded. The chairs have have transformed the debates into interior design. The sedate debates are ornamenting the walls. They are like dead relics, like perspectives or view points, seen from a chair or a panel. The debates are like a furniture turned into real estate long time ago.

[...]

<http://www.emergencyrooms.org/criticalrun.html>

.d.