[lbo-talk] Obamachev

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 22:39:39 PDT 2009

IMHO, this was almost certainly cleared with the Russian government before Obama made his statement. "I'm going to say blah blah blah to appease my domestic critics blah blah blah." Reagan used to do it with the Soviets all the time. I suspect Bush did it with Putin and vice versa.

There is a reason diplomatic meetings are closed. ;)