[lbo-talk] More on Kenneally

mart media314159 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 10:49:30 PDT 2009

p.s. i was wrong. the article i mentioned was from 94 in science, while their evolution article is older from 90 and on the web. it actually looks like a rehash of arguments other people made (which may be why i didn't remember it), most of which i think have some validity. the field is very politicized (or 'sectarian' as its called in politics).