[lbo-talk] More on Kenneally

mart media314159 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 01:13:26 PDT 2009

its pretty implicit in the blank slate. (he defends behavior genetics, etc and evolutionary psychology but is careful to avoid the Bell curve minefield. He does cite Vincent Sarich as an authority on race, and sarich has defended the bell curve). naturally, they're shopping!)

but here is something from which you may be able something from---scroll down to pinker. or maybe i'm just projecting (that he primarily is defending his and fellow priviledgees).

www.edge.org/q2006/q06_3.html