[lbo-talk] Query re legal status of drone attacks

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 08:33:42 PDT 2009

Air raids are typically on the territory of a country you are at war with or are occupying and fighting a resistance as in Afghanistan. But drone attacks such as that in Yemen or Pakistan do not fit that model.

Cheers, k hanly

Blog: http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html Blog: http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html