[lbo-talk] More on Kenneally

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 10:59:15 PDT 2009

AFAIK (which isn't much) that is the case. (Do they use word order? I dunno. How important is grammar in ASL? How important actually is grammar in communication, or do we just fetishize it because we use it? I dunno.) But they're just starting out. Set them down in the African highlands somewhere and come back in 100,000 years and see what they're doing.