[lbo-talk] Russian/Chechen/Ingush

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 15 17:16:23 PDT 2009

I just read an Interfax report of an Ingush politician saying this might be an attempt to spark off a conflict between the Chechens and the Ingush (more specifically, restart the conflict that occured in the early 90s when Chechnya broke off from Ingushetia). Dunno how much truth there is in that, or even who the politician was.

It is kind of odd that she was abducted in Chechnya and then quickly found in an easily discovered location in Ingushetia. Why the hell did they move her across the border?

I'll get to work on the article!