[lbo-talk] Query re legal status of drone attacks

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 16 12:34:50 PDT 2009

   Sniper teams don't usually cause significant collateral damage and also the targetting and intelligence is likely much better. Often drone attacks are based upon unverified intelligence and plenty of deaths and wounding of people who may be quite innocent.    Anyway do foreign sniper teams operate in other countries

Blog:  http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html Blog:  http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html