[lbo-talk] Abolition as self-help

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 17 14:01:15 PDT 2009

A culture is part of the cogitive framework that allows you to interact with the world at all. Saying that you are enslaved by your cognitive framework is like saying that you are enslaved by your eyes, which is true in the sense that the way my visual apparatus is structured causes me to perceive the world in a certain way, as opposed to the way a bee sees it, but without them I wouldn't be able to see at all.