[lbo-talk] Triple Your Lizard

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 07:01:23 PDT 2009

Not compared to India. I said "relatively" culturally homogeneous. Same language, same general religion, same general cultural practices, generally the same stuff in the stuff, same clothes, etc. This is kind of obvious, and I'm not sure why you're denying it. Some kind of belief that cultural homogeneity equals backwardness, and being backward means being bad, I suppose.

If you think there are profound cultural differences between LA and NYC, or NYC and Jacksonville, you must have a pretty low criterion for profundity.