[lbo-talk] Triple Your Lizard

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 20 09:23:35 PDT 2009

>There are a few other boroughs in NYC, and they don't resemble all that much of
anything else in the USA.

True enough, like most internet posts, a sentence or three cannot do justice to the complexity of the topic, especially when dealing with something as multi-faceted and ongoing as "socio-spatial restructuring" and the dialectical forces of "homogenization" and "heterogenization" at play in the making of capitalist space... (wow, it was really cringe-inducing writing that... I'm glad I did not stick with my former specialty as a neo-Marxist urban sociologist... it all sounds like David Harvey on the cheap... academic merchandising...)

_________________________________________________________________ NEW mobile Hotmail. Optimized for YOUR phone. Click here. http://windowslive.com/Mobile?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_CS_MB_new_hotmail_072009