[lbo-talk] Triple Your Lizard

Matt lbo4 at beyondzero.net
Mon Jul 20 11:43:28 PDT 2009

On Mon, Jul 20, 2009 at 02:27:06PM -0400, ravi wrote:

> Dude, Matt's being sarcastic (I think). He's on your side. Yikes!

Yes, I was trying to be funny with a sarcastic wise-crack. I was applying Chris's common and casual reason he dismisses a lot of Western "reports" on Russia when he encounters broad-sweeping generalizations, to his own broad-sweeping generalization about the US.

It was supposed to be funny, but since I am explaining it, it was a failed attempt.

> Doss, stop exoticising India ;-). That's Arundhati Roy's career! ;-)

Ha!

Matt

-- GnuPG Key ID: 0xC33BD882 aim: beyondzero123 yahoo msg: beyondzero123

You could be cursed with the three terrible karmas. You could be beautiful, rich, and famous.

-Tyler Durden