[lbo-talk] Triple Your Lizard

Geoffrey Wildanger edwardgeoffrey at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 12:36:26 PDT 2009

I'm from California, the silicon valley, to be exact. At the open air market I used to work at, on a normal day, we would hear, perhaps, 20-25 different languages spoken. Most prominent would be English, Spanish, Russian, Chinese and French. There would also be many other European, African, Indian, Central Asian, East Asian, South East Asian etc languages spoken.

The Silicon Valley is probably more diverse than most places in the US, but it is not particularly diverse for the Bay Area. I doubt, however, that there are many places in the world that are that diverse. At least in my travels, I have yet to find one. Am Jul 20, 2009 um 12:20 PM schrieb Dennis Claxton: