[lbo-talk] Triple Your Lizard

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 12:38:26 PDT 2009

oh yeah?! yeah! nuh-uh! yu-huh! You're a poop. It takes one to know one. Well, my dad could beat up your dad. Maybe, but my uncle could clean his clock. Oh yeah, well my mom's got a gun. So? My cousin's got a rifle. and, uh, and, uh, and... yeah, and its deep, too.

some places are more different than others. some people travel more than others. some people are more parochial than others. these three things are not always perfectly correlated. done.

********************************************************* Alan P. Rudy Visiting Associate Professor Dept. Sociology, Anthropology and Social Work Central Michigan University 124 Anspach Hall Mt Pleasant, MI 48858 517-881-6319