[lbo-talk] Triple Your Lizard

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 20 14:54:15 PDT 2009

At 02:44 PM 7/20/2009, Alan Rudy wrote:

>its the micro-mustache that's the signature... along
>with a girlfriend, named Donna, with big hair and a Camaro... I grew up
>there, remember?!

I think I first saw this here. It looks to be in hibernation:

http://gayorjersey.blogspot.com/

Has anyone else noticed that New York's Bridge and Tunnel Crowd (otherwise known as "Jersey") has adopted the Chelsea look? These days, you can barely tell the overly-plucked, overly-shaved, overly-worked out Jersey Guidos trolling New York's streets for drunk women from the overly-plucked, overly-shaved, overly-worked out fellas down in Chelsea. This site documents "macho" Jersey's strange obsession with the gay look.