[lbo-talk] Triple Your Lizard

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 16:58:21 PDT 2009

Right. Typing faster than my brain.

Anyway, this has to be the very stupidest of the many stupid discussions I have been silly enough to participate in here. If somebody genuinely believes that the cultural differences between the East and West Coasts are as great as that between Eastern and Western China, or that lots of languages and cultures coexisting in cosmopolitan areas (as they do in large cosmopolitan areas all throughout the world) contradicts that, they can continue to believe in the elves that live in the forest if they so desire.

--- [Geoffrey Wildanger edwardgeoffrey at gmail.com

I could be wrong on this, but the US doesn't have a national, i.e. official, language.