[lbo-talk] Triple Your Lizard

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 13:36:33 PDT 2009

Doug Henwood

I think that, statistically speaking, Toronto is the most "diverse" big city in the world. Or so I remember. One reason is that U.S. cities have large concentrations of blacks and Latinos, who reduce the diversity somewhat, while Toronto has more than a little of everything.

^^^^^^^ CB: Isn't it something that the words "inner city" are synonymous with "Black" ( and "Latino", maybe) in the American English of the last 40 years ?

Doesn't NYC have more than a little of everybody ?