[lbo-talk] Blue Dogs cashing in

ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Fri Jul 24 07:01:49 PDT 2009

On Jul 24, 2009, at 8:56 AM, Matthias Wasser wrote:
> Doug (or whoever) sees Carrol say "moral" and thinks she's <...>
>
> There's an empirical component here, ...

I can't speak empirically since I have never met him, but I do believe Carrol is a dude. The rest of your comment is the first attempt I have seen here to explore the flammable issue of and differences over morality on this list. I look forward to reading the responses.

--ravi

-- Anyone who takes an effort to intellectually challenge the status quo and established habits is infinitely more venerable than hacks defending that status quo and established habits, regardless of the truth function of their propositions. -- W.Sokolowski